Today my number one helper stuck around to mix epoxy for me as I glassed the skiff.
Yesterday I filled all the screw holes and this morning I went over it with a grinder again, to prep for the glass job. I got all but ten feet of one side finished before I ran out of fabric. Still, the bulk of it is done. It looks like I’ll be fishing this week, so the skiff will be placed on the back burner for a while.
[av_gallery ids=’21835′ style=’thumbnails’ preview_size=’portfolio’ crop_big_preview_thumbnail=’avia-gallery-big-crop-thumb’ thumb_size=’portfolio’ columns=’5′ imagelink=’lightbox’ lazyload=’avia_lazyload’]